Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

๐ŸƒOur Daily Fitness ๐Ÿƒ


Every Morning after the first bell, all the seniors have to line up for our daily fitness. Our fitness is running, and we have to run around the senior block for at least 10 minutes.  

Sadly I can't run with my friends because it's Ramadan and I have a month of fasting.

When I'm not fasting I usually run with two of my friends, Jack and Mika. We always run on the left because we don't want to slow down the people that are overtaking us. 

    


1 comment:

  1. Hi Azahar,

    How are you? I hope that you are staying warm and dry and getting your daily fitness now that Ramadan has come to an end and you are no longer fasting. I was actually in Indonesia this year during Ramadan and most people in the country were observing Ramadan and fasting. Do you find it difficult to fast for an entire month? I think that it would be pretty hard to keep your energy levels up.

    Speaking of energy, if you have the time and energy I would love it you'd join our holiday blogging programme this year. It's called a Winter Learning Journey and it's pretty fun!

    To join, log onto the Winter Learning Journey website and click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab. You will find 21 different activities on the website to choose from. To complete an activity, simply post your answer on your school blog site and we will read your answer and post a comment. We will also give you points and, at the end of the holiday, come back to your school to give you a Participation Certificate. We will also bring prizes for the top three bloggers in the school.

    Please consider joining us this holiday! We'd love to blog with you!

    Cheers,
    Rachel and the Winter Learning Journey blogging team

    ReplyDelete